When you review your state-specific laws and regulations, you'll
be confident you are staying current and staying safe. You may
discover that even though you have been boating for many years, you
still can learn something new "about boating safely."
So, Why Take a Classroom Course
Instead of an Online Course?
- Our instructors include, experienced seaman, licensed
captains, and individuals with years of boating knowledge.
- You will have a reference book to take home with you or keep
onboard your vessel.
- An additional family member may share course materials.
- Cost is only $15.00, and only $2.00 more for an additional
- You have the ability to ask questions specific relating to
your specific boat, your own boating experience, and the
waterways you plan to use.
Your "Passport" for Boating
Need to carry proof that you are certified to boat safely? In
most states, after passing an approved boat safety course, you'll
receive a boating safety education certificate. Regardless of
whether your state calls it a certificate, a card, or a license, you
can get started now